Tuesday, March 15, 2011

End of Day Seven: March 15, 2011

Today was much better at getting back on track! I am still not caught up on the reading. Though considering I actually have a 46 day fast, not a 40 day, I am pretty confident that I will have the entire Bible read by Easter! I am enjoying the fact that right now I am spending the time to look up and figure out things I don't quite understand, or that I would just like to know a little more about! Too many times I find myself reading the Bible, but not hearing it! I am reading a part of the Bible that I have read several times before, and yet I am seeing something new just about EVERY day! That is something I notice often while reading the Bible! It is definitely something I love about reading the Bible! I think it's amazing that you can always get something new out of it! Even when you don't try! But you get so much more when you do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment