Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Days Thirteen, Fourteen, and Fifteen: March 21-23, 2011

I am a little behind in everything right now!  I have a feeling it will only get worse from here on out too, because I finally start my new job tomorrow! 

I have noticed that it has become harder and harder for me to get through my daily reading.  There are just not enough hours in the day for me to accomplish everything that I want to accomplish.  It doesn't help that every so often, I come across something that I need to look into.  That is not a bad thing.  I love that I am learning new things, and seeing new things.  It is just time consuming!  :)  I love that it doesn't matter how many times I read a passage, I can see something different the next time!  I have really enjoyed, not just reading the Bible, but digging into it as well.  That being said, I have decided that even though I hate failing (I think that I may even have a fear of failure) that I may not get the whole Bible read through by Easter.  If not, I will not be angry with myself, because I have still been spending time in the Word, and studying!  That being said, even as the words come out of my, hands, I will still continue to work toward my goal, and will continue to reach for it.  I just won't be disappointed with myself, if I do not succeed. Or so I say now!!  :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment