Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day Ten: March 18, 2011

I refigured my Bible readings.  Due to the longer Lent time frame, even though I have not gotten in as much reading as I would have preferred some days, my daily reading has gone to 8.6 daily readings a day. That being said, I don't really want to do a half of a day, so I will probably still do the 9. 


I feel wonderful about today. I got to go to my little Brother-in-Law's school and eat lunch with him today.  The kids in his class are super cute! I had a good time with them! I also PASSED my written driving test!  So I am officially a NE resident... I made a yummy chicken entree, called "honey mustard chicken tenders."  This recipe is from my friend Linda Burgett.  She has written a few cookbooks with easy recipes with only a handful of ingredients.  (Her blog, My Kind of Cooking, can be found here: http://mykindofcooking.blogspot.com/) I met her several years ago, when I first was in the Passion Play.  I was still a teenager! And I excersised a bit today..  All in all a pretty productive day!  I hope to be starting a new job next week..  My Nebraska life is starting to fall into place!  :)


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment