Monday, March 14, 2011

Day Six: March 14, 2011

Today I didn't get as much reading in as I would have preferred either.. Though I did have a very productive day! I was able to get my Bible separated into daily readings! In my reading, I decided to Google pictures of The Arch of the Covenant. Every time I read that part of Exodus, I wonder if how I am picturing it in my head is accurate! :-) I was pretty close!
I also figured out that the calendar makers may have messed up when Lent starts! :-) When I counted the days, I got 46 days counting through Easter! 40 days goes through Palm Sunday.. Please correct me if I'm wrong! :-)
I also had a fairly domestic day! I got some St. Patrick's Day activities together for the Girl Scout's party tomorrow. I cooked dinner, and baked a pie! Today was Pi day, 3/14 (3.14) so Tony's little sister asked if I would make a pie!
Here is a picture of the pie taken from my phone!







Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment