Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Days Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty and Twenty One: March 29-30

I have reached the halfway point in my fast (but not really) I am not halfway through the Bible, actually not even close! I have read every day, and have learned a lot.  I have not written in several days because it has been pretty busy, and I have not had much to write about.  I am enjoying my job, and feel that it is a good fit for me!  I am excited to help start an infant room there!  As far as the journey, it is a pretty slow moving journey, but a worthwhile one none the less.  I have been doing pretty fine without Facebook.  I have not experienced any withdrawls/shakes. :)  Though I am pretty excited to get back in touch with everyone, and see what everyone is up to!  I can make it though.  It is only 19 (but really about 25) more days!


Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment