Sunday, April 3, 2011

Days Twenty Four and Twenty Five: April 2 & 3, 2011

This has been a very busy weekend.  Yesterday I went shopping...  I bought several things (including a pair of shoes) and spend only $12.80-something.  I think that I am a pretty good shopper.  A "quality" that annoys Tony to no end!  He hates that I will buy something, that I will eventually need, just because it is on sale.  He thinks that there are some conspiracies around it.  Though, other than the shoes (that are pretty cute considering they were only $0.54) I needed everything that I purchased. 


I feel that I have accomplished a lot in the past couple of weeks.. Though not spending nearly as much time with God as I would prefer!  After I post this I will be heading to bed for some Bible and prayer time.. Then some much needed sleep!!  I am excited to start another week of work, we will see what new and exciting things are in store for the month of April!!  After tomorrow, there will only be 20 more days of the fast if my memory is right..  I am sure now that I will not be finishing the Bible in time.  I do have faith that I will get it read soon though!!  I guess that 9 daily readings was a little presumptuous for me.  While they are all about 15 minutes each, when you factor in my "study time" and rereading so that I understand what I read fully, they end up being closer to an hour!!  Part of me still hopes to finish it, as unrealistic as that may sound.  I have not really missed Facebook too much.  Though from time to time, I wish that I could get on to get an email or phone number.  Who knew how dependant one could become on social networking?!  It has not even been around for that long in all reality..  I had found myself accidently signing on from my phone from time to time.  It is a bookmark, and I would out of habit go to that number for the bookmarks rather than my email, or google.  As soon as I noticed though, I got out of it.  I didn't scroll down to get a glimps of what I was missing.. I did see that I have at least one friend request, I didn't see the name or names and didn't click on it to see who it was.  That is something that I have been curious about since seeing it.  That was toward the beginning of the fast..  I feel bad, if it is someone who actually knows me, I hope that they are not feeling as if I don't want to get in touch with them.. Though, that is probably just a way of making the temptation stronger for me..  It won't be too long now before I will answer their request.  Who knows!?  I may not even know the person!!  :)  Well I have ramled on and on quite a bit tonight, so I think that I will give the readers, and my brain a rest, and conclude this post!


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment