Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day Twenty Eight: April 6, 2011

I love when a good Bible study becomes great.  I love when I am reading, and just going along, then all of the sudden I decide that I need to find something more out about what I am reading.  Whether it is something I feel that I need to understand more, or finding out where exactly something is located.. I am terrible with Geography in general, with the mile radius around me, let alone another country.  So when I decided to find a different Bible that had maps in it, I was pretty amazed when the little |-----| part of the map was 20 miles..  I used the imaginary ruler between my index finger and thumb and realized (even more so) how big this territory that God had set apart for the Israelites really was/is.  Yes I realize that God knew then that the population would increase.  Though, if that chunk of land seems so huge to me now, imagine how large it would have been then!  It's pretty fun really!!  I have always enjoyed Bible Study.  I have never really done an individual Bible study though.  With no book leading me, or outside of the comforts of a group Bible study.  Unless you count the times that I have taught Sunday School or Youth Group.  I guess what I mean is that I have never done a personal Bible Study, on my own, solely for me, and my enjoyment.  I am learning more than I thought I ever would, and still feel that I could be getting so much more out of it than I am!!  I can't wait to see what else is in store!!


Until Next Time..!

No comments:

Post a Comment