Sunday, March 25, 2012

4 Minute Workout

My friend Rachel gave this to me! She is pretty much a rock star! I wish I could say that I did this every day, but I do not!! I might have to work on getting on this again!!  :) 

Here is a picture of my scale, at the weight I would love to see it at when I am on it!!  :)





This is how it works, there are 6 different exercises. You choose 4 of the 6, three to four times a week. You do each of the 4 for one minute each. You time it with 20 seconds of exercise, and then 10 seconds of rest, twice per exercise. You do this with each of the four you chose for the day. It is only 20 seconds on, so you must do this a quickly as your body will allow!

The Exercises:
1. Squats
2. Lunges
3. Power Jumps (touch the floor, and jump reach as high as you can)
4. Sit ups
5. Push ups (yes wall ones count!)
6. Wall jumps (jump as high as you can and "hit" the wall. Rachel demonstrated touching above the door jam, I don't think that I personally could reach that, but maybe.)

Guidelines: 4 minutes 3-4x a week
- Pick 4 of the 6 exercises
- 1 minute per exercise
- Timer: 20 seconds on 10 seconds of rest
for each of the 4=four minutes

I realize that I already explained that part, but I wanted to show it the way she wrote it!! :D

Caloric Intake
*655+ (4.35x weight in pounds) + (4.7 x height in inches) - (4.7 x age in years) =_____________

* Then x by 1.55 (for three days of the week of excercise) = calorie intake.

* - 500 (to lose weight) The total is the calories per day!

When you are done, you can look as lazy as Pickle!!  You have earned it!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment