Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wow!!

It has been almost two months since I have posted anything new..  So I thought that I would give an update.  I have not finished the Bible yet..  Though I am pretty consistently reading at least something every day.  That being said, there are days that I miss some.  As good as my intentions may be, sometimes I fail, sometimes I fall short!  I am not giving up though!  The good thing is that I know that no matter how far I fall, He will pick me up!  This is just a short update, but I thought I would let everyone know what was happening!!  :)

As for Facebook, I am rarely on it at all anymore!  Lately it is less than once a week.  Though before, even when I was getting on more frequently, it was not daily, and it was for a small amount of time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment