Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thank You Pinterest-Hair-Do number 2!

It has been a long time since I last had a "Thank You Pinterest" post.  I have kind of been taking a Pinterest break during the summer.  I actually did this "do" during the school year, I just have not made time to blog it! To be honest, this is not really technically a Pinterest post!  At least not that I know of...  After watching the video of the last hairstyle, another video came up.  So technically I suppose the title should be "Thank You YouTube.."  I think I will keep it as is though, as I would not have found it without Pinterest!  ;)  If you would like to watch the original video, you can find it here

It is so simple!  I can do it in minutes, and get so many compliments every time I do it!  I'm not sure if it is due to the length, or thickness of my hair, or my complete inability to do hair, but I have to redo the bobby pins a few times throughout the day..  After the firsts time, Tony (my husband) suggested that I do the small braid on both sides.  Start with WET HAIR!!  So now I do a smaller braid starting at the top of my head on each side. Then with the remaining hair I make a braid on both sides at the bottom of my neck line.  The two larger ones are tied into a "knot" and pinned up, while the smaller ones are wrapped around.  I highly suggest watching the video.  My words could never explain the process fully!  :)  Be prepared to use a lot of pins!! 






Until next time,
Lyndsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment